Wine Estate Georg Sohlbach

Kontakt

Weingut Georg Sohlbach
Oberstraße 15
65399 Kiedrich

Telefon: +49 (0) 61 23 - 22 81
Telefax: +49 (0) 61 23 - 67 68 73

E-Mail: info@weingut-sohlbach.de
Internet: www.weingut-siegfried.de

WINES AS AMBASSADORS OF THE REGION

The family wine estate is situated right in the centre of the old historic part of Kiedrich. Wine is produced here in the 4th generation in a historic cross vault cellar. From once modest beginnings, today wine is grown on 10 hectares of which 80% is Riesling. The remaining 20% consists of Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Gewürztraminer, Red Riesling and Dornfelder.

Winemakers are the father and son team Georg and Fabian, a team than spans across generations, a philosophy which is reflected in their wine. They see themselves as ambassadors of their home country and their vineyards. They regard soil and climate of greatest importance, rendering their wines their individual character.

All grapes are processed with the gentlest care, implementing skilled craftsmanship and most modern technology. The result – wines of clearest structure showing their origin. Red wines are fermented on the mash by the classic method and left to mature in wooden vats. The young line is fermented in steel tanks in a modern, fresh style. Top wines are fermented and matured in big wooden vats.

Contact us by phone

+49 (0) 67 22 / 94 40 277

Send us an email

info@rheinweinwelt.de

Follow us on Facebook

www.facebook.com/rheinweinwelt