Wine Estate Offenstein Erben


Weingut Offenstein Erben
Holzstraße 14
65343 Eltville am Rhein

Telefon: +49 (0) 61 23 - 21 37
Telefax: +49 (0) 61 23 - 81 593



Winemaking since 1883, highest  demand for quality, greening between the rows, combination of organic, biotechnical, plant breeding, viticultural and culture-technologic measures, “Young Winemaker of the Year” in the DLG competition – these are some keywords describing the cosmopolitan Rheingau family-run wine estate which is also deeply rooted in the region.

Rheingau Riesling and Pinot Noir wines from eco-friendly viniculture – full of character and convincingly top! Offenstein is “in”, 70% Riesling is produced in the well-known Eltville sites Sonnenberg, Langenstück, Taubenberg, Kalbspflicht and Kiedricher Sandgrub. The remaining 30% comprises of Pinot Noir, Dakapo, Scheurebe and Gelber Muskateller.

Selective harvesting and temperature-controlled fermentation in steel are the basis for racy, fruity and aromatic wines so much appreciated by wine lovers here. You visit in the Rheingau: you do not have to worry about drink and drive – we offer our WEINHOTEL with 8 individually decorated rooms and extensive breakfast buffet. “Kiedricher Hof” is the hotel restaurant, offering creative modern cuisine and Offenstein Erben wine in Kiedrich.

Contact us by phone

+49 (0) 67 22 / 94 40 277

Send us an email

Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Instagram